The most information about TITAN, I found on this sites:
- Bruno's Titan Home Page (Updated 10th Feb 2008)
Extensive information on the board game from Avalon Hill, including errata, character count, General article index, strategy, tournament schedules and results.
http://www.uwm.edu/~bruno/titan/ (outdated link?)
http://wolff.to/titan/ (new link!)
- David Ripton's Colossus Homepage
Colossus is a great Java clone of TITAN
- Jerry's Titan page (Updated 10th Feb 2008)
On Jerry' Titan page you find more information about Colossus.
You can also download:
- Original "LAW OF TITAN" (Rules) Archive in PDF format
- "Badlands" - Battelands and Rules Archive
http://www.coiinc.com/people/scug/ (outdated link!)
#1 site for board games and with a lots of additional stuff for titan
- Wimeran's Homepage (Updated 10th Feb 2008)
He is the developer of the Masterboard Manager Software
http://home.nc.rr.com/wimeran/titan/ (outdated link?)
(missing new link)
- Tod's Home Page (Checked 10th Feb 2008)
This site shows the token bitmaps for each of the Units found in Titan.
- Daniel Thibault's Homepage (Checked 10th Feb 2008)
He is the creator of the TITAN Battleland Construction Kit, which you can also download on this site.
- Warhorse Simulations: Free Stuff (Checked 10th Feb 2008)
6 Balrog counters, Ent description, TitanGM (.zip file) Fortran UNIX program for moderating PBEM Titan games.
- Temple of Titan (Updated 13/01/2002) (Checked 10th Feb 2008)
Play advice, GIFs of master board, and battle lands.
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~kinjo/titan/titan.html (outdated link?)
- Tor Gjerde's Titan Homepage (Checked 10th Feb 2008)
More new Battlelands, interesting new Masterboard variants