by Eberhard Eschwe, Swen Harder, Moritz Schnarr, Dirk Reubold, Christian Cibura
Facts or What's different to the original?
- a bigger masterboard organized in three main-areas of Jungle, Desert and Swamp.
- the game is designed for 3 or 4 players. the 4th player will control the Darklord, a special kind of "Evil"-Titan.
- movement on masterboard is missing a roll of a die and as a result it is much more strategic.
- 64 different types of characters (instead of 24 in the original), including seacreatures and darkcreatures, like Demons.
- three new groups of characters: "Humans", "Elementals" and "Masters".
- 11 new types of battlefields, like Valley, Highlands, Ruin, Darkland and Coast.
- new character abilities, like magic (spells during combat) and blessing (strengthen of the legion).
- trades and agreements are much more important.
Thanks to Swen Harder, who allowed me to mirror his stuff due his own webpage does not exist any longer.
I took this photo on the "Karlsruher Spieletage", Germany at 15th November 2003: